You can find my best photographs, culled from
various collections I've put online.
An index of collections of photos I've taken about the place. The list
is in more-or-less chronological order.
- Stourbridge, in the West
Midlands of England, where I lived for four months while contracting to
- Glascow, where I spent a pleasant
morning on the 23rd of December 2000.
- Lindisfarne, on Holy
Isle, where Maire and I visited on Christmas Eve, 2000.
- London over the Christmas break of
England, from the 30th and 31st of December 2000.
pictures from early January.
- Pictures of Bast, our new cat.
- Collections of photos taken on trips to the South Island of New Zealand.
- Conal and
- Red Rocks in 2002.
- The South Island in 2004: Kaikoura, Timaru, Aramoana, and Palmerson.